Package of the Month - Scarecrow Bag
- 1 - #6 Kraft Grocery Bag
- 2 - 1 9/16" White Metal Rim Tags
- 4 yd of Raf-tye in Kraft
- 2 - 2" circles in Pink Gift Wrap (or labels)
- 2 - 3/4" circles in Black Gift Wrap
- 1 - Approx 2" Triangle in Orange Gift Wrap
- Thick Black Marker
- Glue sticks, Glue Dots and Hole Punch
Add treats into bag (like air-popped popcorn, baked goodies etc.)
Punch two holes at top of bag (near center).
Cut 5" off of raf-tye.
Loop raf-tye loosely about 6" wide, cinch center with remaining raf-tye and tie to bag to make the hair.
Use glue stick to attach irises on metal tag, cheeks and nose.
Attach eyes with glue dots.
Use black marker to create "stitching" on mouth, eyebrows, nose and center of face. (As shown)