Package of the Month
- 1 yard of 1" wide Candy Stripe Grosgrain in Red and White
- 18" Divine Twine in Airmail (Red, White and Blue)
- 16"x 1 5/8" and 12" x 3 1/4" strip of Gift Wrap in Stewo Capistrano Red
- 6" wax twine
- 1 Key Tag in 1 1/2"
- 1 - Quart Take out Box in Check Blue
- 1 - Pint Take out Box in Red
- 1 - 1/2 Pint Take out Box in Blue
Using the 12" strip of gift wrap, accordian pleat into 1/2" pleats (on short end). Cut ends to a point on one end. Use wax twine to secure the center and double stick tape on both ends to create a daisy effect. Pierce a small hole into center of key tag and draw the loose ends of the wax twine through to secure daisy to key tag.
Stack take out boxes by size (large to small). Wrap Candy Stripe Ribbon around stack and tie with shoe tie bow.
Use Airmail Divine Twine to secure the key tag to the bow end of the Candy Stripe Ribbon!