Package of the Month
- 1 - Quart Sized Pink Takeout Container
- 1 - Pint Sized Hot Pink Takeout Container
- 1 Roll of Happy Tape in Washi Purple Grid
- 1 yard of Midori "Love" Rayon Trim
- 1 Large 2 1/4" Key Tag in Red
- 1 Small 3/4" Key Tag (covered in black cardstock)
- Pink Cardstock
- 4" of Wax Twine in Black (for the Antenna)
- Heart Brad & Google Eyes (found at most craft stores)
For the Ladybug:
The love bug has hit town and is ready to spread the love:
Start with stacking the two takeout boxes (as shown) and wrap Happy Tape around the outside, one way. Do the same with the "Love" ribbon and double knot on top.
For the tag:
Start by loosely tracing the largest key tag with the cardstock and create wings.
Attach wings to Red Key Tag covering hole and use pen or marker to create dots.
Assemble both key tags with a brad. Attach google eyes and antenna.
Attach bug to package.