Package of the Month
- 1 - Bigger Bitty Bag in Pink Frosting
- 1 - Little Bitty Bag in Chocolate Frosting
- 1 - Glassine Bag in #204 size
- 1 - C1 Cellane Bag in White Dots
- 1 - Glass Top Tin in 70 MM
- 25" - of May Arts RG17 in 3/8" Pink Stripe Grosgrain
- White Cardstock
- Hole Punch & Double stick tape
- Optional: Pinking Scissors
Recipe:Print out your message onto cardstock. Cut with pinking scissors into 2.5" x 3.5"
Place a cookie into C1 Cellane Bag in White Dot and also into a #204 Glassine Bag
Inside the Glass Top Tin we placed 2-3 Round Tea Bags.
Place Cookies and Tea into Bigger Bitty Bag in Pink Frosting
Fold top over about 2" down and punch two holes at the top about 1" apart
Thread May Arts RG17 ribbon through and tie into bow leaving one end of the ribbon extra long.
With the Little Bitty Bag in Chocolate Frosting we taped to the front, at an angle, and inserted the invitation with details. Punch one hole at the top of the cardstock and thread the remaining ribbon length and tie with a knot.