Classes & Events
Learn to create a variety of beautiful blossoms and pom-poms, using colorful tissue and crepe paper. Your creations, both large and small, are perfect for favors and decor, not to mention embellishments for gift packages!
Create a beautiful bouquet that won't wilt! Using a combination of papers, crepe and tissue, learn to make a variety of paper flowers that will not only make a very special bouquet, but can be used to add a unique decorative touch to your packages.
Every girl needs a touch of pearls in her jewelry box. Learn to make this gorgeous necklace using luxurious Midori double-faced satin ribbon and Swarovski pearls. Classic but not stuffy, this necklace makes a perfect gift for a friends, bridesmaids or even yourself!
Dyan Emery, an interior designer by trade and ribbon artist by passion, has spent years of learning from the very best. You'll be lucky to spend time with her and learn techniques to create exquisite ribbon flowers. Dyan will give you many ways to use these flowers — perfect for an embellished gift!
Fold, Crease and Snip with paper in this new class! Alice will show you how to personalize a keepsake box and open your world to the many ways beautiful paper can be used everyday.
To sign up call 206.762.0540
- Prepayment is necessary to reserve class space.
- A cancellation received up to 7 days before class will receive store credit only.
In fairness to our instructors, cancellations afterwards result in full loss of tuition.
- You may transfer your class to a friend if you are unable to attend.
- If PS Stores needs to cancel a class, you will receive a full refund.
- You will receive a 20% discount for cash or credit card purchases of regular priced merchandise on the day of the class.
Events are free but require advanced registration;
you will receive a 20% discount off for cash or credit card purchases on the day of the event.